When our little ones reach that mile marker of their 1st year, we get so excited about planning the perfect birthday party to celebrate. It’s easy to get a little overwhelmed with all of the ideas. With the concept of keeping things simple, here are the Top First Birthday Party Themes for you to consider:
- You just cannot go wrong with a Lil’ Cupcake theme. With adorable cupcake invites, yummy cupcakes instead of cake, fantastic party supplies, and even a ‘Pin the Candle on the Cupcake’ game, everyone from birthday girl to the great-grandparents will be delighted.
- Your little prince should be treated like…, well, a Lil’ Prince! Make your invitations into blue crowns, set out the themed table supplies, decorate with royal décor (even the highchair needs to be decked out), and play a rousing game of ‘Frog, Frog, Prince.’ It’s sure to be a great time.
- All baby girls are our Lil’ Princess so celebrate their majestic 1st with invitations bedecked with ribbon and glitter, cutesy party gear, fabulous finger foods, and some princess dress-up. Don’t forget the tulle skirt for a noble highchair!
- Can you think of a one year old who doesn’t love animals and animal sounds? A Safari Friends First party with matching tableware is just the ticket! Set things up with an invitation filled up with jungle stickers, delicious finger foods, and a search for Safari Animals (hide animal toys). The kids will really be excited to be surrounded by large Safari wall decals!
- Sesame Beginnings makes a great choice for Sesame Street fans! Grab the themed party supplies, make an invite to look like your child’s favorite character, and cover your ears for the squeals when they see the giant Elmo Airwalker balloon. It will be a smashing success.
Enjoy your child’s first birthday with these fun ideas!