Getting a Santa Letter sent to your child is one of the hottest Christmas trends right now. Here are 5 great reasons why you should order one for your child:
· The Magic – Christmas and the Holiday season is such a magical time of year. The decorations, the parties and the rituals all create this festive air. Help extend the magic to your child with their own personal treasure from Santa Claus.
· Great Keepsake – The letter will look beautiful scrapbooked next to all the pictures from a visit with Santa or opening presents on Christmas morning. It will also be something that your child will treasure and get great joy from reading throughout the year.
· Receiving Mail is Fun – In the digital age it seems like the only thing we receive in our mailboxes is bills. Getting personalized mail is a huge event unto itself, let alone a letter from the jolly old elf himself.
· Tis the Season – Most children only get a few moments of visiting with Santa Claus at the mall or during a breakfast with Santa event. Extend that connection they have with him by giving them a Santa letter that is all their own.
· Early Present – This is one present for your child that they can unwrap before Christmas. The wait can be difficult for a child and this is one way of making the time before Christmas go a little bit quicker.
There are many companies offering Santa Letters out there but the ones from Birthday in a Box are a step above all the rest. They offer four different styles, including a deluxe option that comes mailed in a red tube and has a keepsake snowflake charm. Place your order before December 15th to receive it before Christmas.