Get started by making invitations. A simple, yet delightful way is to cut out rectangles from cardstock and decorate to look like a circus ticket. Write the event details on the back and tuck into a box of animal crackers. Of course, adorable invitations are ready for purchase, along with coordinating party supplies.
- Big Top Circus Tent Piñata
- Face Painting
- Balloon Animals (there are great balloon animal kits out there that teach you the tricks of the trade)
- Lion Taming: similar to Duck, Duck, Goose, the Ringmaster walks around his circle of lions and taps one on the shoulder. The lion chases the ringmaster back to his seat. If the ringmaster makes it back, he is now a lion. If “eaten,” then he is out of the game.
- Clown Ball Toss: there’s a really cool standup board available
- Pin the Nose on the Clown
Your little circus clowns will be famished, so serve up foods like animal-shaped sandwiches, brightly colored fruits, and carnival foods such as popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, and cotton candy. Hot Dogs and Cheese Nachos would undoubtedly be an acceptable choice, too.
So, come one, come all, to the amazing Circus birthday party extravaganza under the big top!