Lots of little girls across the globe love their Barbie dolls, playing through the afternoon with fancy clothes, cool accessories, and fantastic girly dreams. Having a Barbie Birthday Party will delight your daughter and thrill her friends.
Invitations can be easily made by cutting pink cardstock into the size of a postcard. Decorate the front with Barbie stickers. On the backside, write your event details, as well as a note for the guests to bring their own Barbie dolls.
There are lots of fun activities that the girls will enjoy, such as:
- Piñata: especially a fancy pink Barbie one
- Makeovers! Who doesn’t love to get all gussied up?
- Fashion Show: a MUST have event, especially after their makeover. Have the girls and their dolls get fancy for the catwalk.
- Candy Necklaces: set out bowls of candy, cheerios, or other circular edibles and let the girls make their own jewelry on string
- Playtime: with all those dolls and girls, they are definitely going to want to play together
Handing out fabulous party favors with Barbie essentials (sunglasses, lipstick, notepads, etc) will be the icing on the Barbie cake!
Speaking of cake, topping it off with Barbie candles is a great decorative idea. The rest of your menu can include delectable dishes like pink macaroni & cheese (add pink or red food coloring), heart or flower-shaped sandwiches, sliced veggies and dip, and fruit parfaits. Yum!
The girls (and dolls) will have a wonderful time at your Barbie Birthday Party. Get all of these great items and more on our Barbie Birthday Party Supplies page.
Leave a Reply