The Super Bowl is being played in Tampa Bay this year on Sunday February 1, 2009. The game is set to kickoff at 6:28 pm EST and will be broadcast on NBC. Are you ready to host a great Super Bowl Party at your home? Here are 5 tips for hosting a great Super Bowl Sunday party.
- Great Food. Food is an absolute must for any Super Bowl party. From the chips and dip to a super sized sub sandwich, keeping the footballs fanatics well fed is a key to happy party guests. Check out some easy appetizers that you will just need to pop into the oven and serve.
- Games. Create a game that all of your guests can play that make predictions about the Super Bowl and the events surrounding it. Who will win the game? Who will have the funniest commercial? Are “wardrobe malfunctions” going to happen during the Half Time show? Get creative.
- Big Screen TV. We know not everyone has a big television but it sure does make watching the Super Bowl more fun. If you don’t have or can’t get one, then try to use the largest tv in your home. Your guests will appreciate not having to squint to watch the action. This Samsung 46-Inch LCD HDTV
would be perfect for the day.
- DVR. Create your own replays of the action, pause the game for bathroom breaks, and watch the best commercials over and over again. A TiVo can help increase your enjoyment of the game, plus will become a beloved electronic device in the future. We are not sure how we would get by without one in the Partyelf household.
- Super Bowl Party Supplies. Get your guests into game day spirit by having Super Bowl themed cups, plates, and napkins. The two teams playing in the game has yet to be decided so you can never go wrong with these Super Bowl party supplies.
The Raymond James Stadium and all of Tampa are busy getting everything ready for the big day. Start planning now in order to host a great Super Bowl party.