Whether you are home with the kids or hosting a St. Patrick’s Day get-together with friends, these craft ideas will rev up the creative juices and keep little fingers busy.
- Make a shamrock bracelet – cut out little clovers from heavy cardstock and poke a hole in the center. Decorate green pipe cleaners with the shamrocks and glittery green beads.
- St. Patty’s Corsage – Cut felt into a three leaf clover. You can use an iron to crease the leaves, if you desire. Glue your trimmings, like green buttons, satin ribbon, or green tinsel, to the clover and hot glue a bar pin to the back.
- Luck o’ the Irish Hat – A fun, simple, and cute craft project from Family Fun.
- Lucky Green Pins – Twist pipe cleaners into shamrock shapes and cut off the sharp ends. Attach a safety pin to attach to your lapel.
- Decoupage Boxes – I really enjoyed these as a kid and yours will, too. All you need are a stack of magazines, token boxes from your local craft store, decoupage paste, and scissors. Have the kids cut out green or Irish images from the magazines and paste to their container. Let dry and done!
Crafts are such a fun way to spend the day with your children, and St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect opportunity to do so.
[…] presents St. Patrick’s Day Crafts posted at Partyelf, saying, “Here are 5 easy crafts that you can work on with your children […]
[…] St. Patrick’s Day Craft Ideas at Party Elf St. Patrick’s Day printables at Printables 4 Kids […]
[…] list of St. Patrick’s Day crafts at Party […]