New Year’s Eve is the perfect night to break out the party games, especially if there are kids in attendance. They take your mind off the clock watching, are more entertaining then what is on TV, and really gives everyone a chance to enjoy each other. Try some of these activities out at your big shin-dig!
- The Mouse Ran Up The Clock: tons of fun for the little ones. Played just like Red Light, Green Light where one person (Grandfather Clock) turns his back on the little mice and says “Tick tock.” The mice scurry towards him until he turns back around and they must freeze
- Printable Games: these games pop right out of your printer for a quick activity idea. Try out the New Year Bowl Trivia or Bingo
- Board Games: pull out all of your favorite ones and play the night away!
- Find the Clock: A couple of times through the night, the adults can hide a ticking clock for the children to find
- Two Resolutions & One Lie: Have everyone write down three resolutions for the New Year, but one has to be a lie. The rest of the party goers have to guess the false one.
Just the fact that 2010 is upon the horizon is pretty exciting, but hopefully these fun New Year’s Eve party games will take the party over the top! Happy New Year!
Leave a Reply