You’ve thought of the theme and sent out the invites, but now it’s time to pull out the checklist for food, supplies, and games so as to have a seamless Halloween Party extravaganza!
1. Double check your guest list. Have all your RSVPs been received? Any cancellations or last-minute invites? Tally up your number so food and favor planning is easier to prepare.
2. Plan your menu. If you’ve checked out our Halloween Party Ideas article, then perhaps you have something already in mind. Write out your shopping list based on the number of people invited and head to the grocery store about one week before the big event.
3. Order your Halloween party supplies, favors, and decorations, making sure to allow enough time for delivery and set-up. Items such as tableware, streamers, balloons, and spooky décor are readily available for your party to be an instant smash!
4. Set your party itinerary. Schedule fun activities around the meal to keep everyone entertained. Be sure to include simple ice-breaker games that you can easily print from home, like Halloween Bingo, Witch Riddles, or Word Scrambles.
5. Stock up on the last minute things – spooky music, candles for eerie lighting, and pumpkins for ambiance.
Once your checklist is complete, you are set for a hauntingly good time at your Halloween Party!