Looking for some Halloween Games for Kids? We have got you covered! Keep your guests entertained with these fun ideas.
- Bob for Apples – This classic game involves a big barrel or tub of water plus some apples floating on top. The goal is get an apple using only your mouth. Have some towels handy for this one as your guests are sure to get wet.
- Pumpkin Bowling – Pick up some pie pumpkins (the little ones used for baking) to act as the bowling ball and some butternut squash to act as the pins. Set the butternut squash up in a triangle formation and then roll the pumpkin to see how many you can knock down. Lots of fun if you have a hill or a slide to roll the pumpkin down.
- Squash Scavenger Hunt – This is a Halloween spin on an Easter egg hunt. Hide the little decorative squash and gourds and then let everyone loose to find as many as they can.
- Printable Halloween Games for Kids – Print up these fun games including a Halloween word search, pin the tail on the cat, word scramble, and Halloween bingo.
- Paint a Pumpkin – This Halloween game for kids is a bit of break from an energetic activity. Give everyone a small pumpkin and a choice of washable paints with a brush and let them discover their inner artist. They will have a blast and a cute pumpkin to bring home as a party favor.