Let’s face it – candy is awesome, but it gets really boring handing out the same sugary, messy treats every year. Once in a while, shake things up a bit with these alternatives to Halloween Candy. And yes, they are cool enough that the kids won’t egg your house!
- The infamous slimy hand! A sticky, creepy hand that flings just perfectly to snag someone else’s treat.
- Kids love to weird out their parents and the Eye Slide Ball will do just that. A plastic ball with a floating eye that always faces up – EEK!
- For something a bit unique, hand out an awesome glow-in-the-dark Jellyfish Yo-Yo. They glow, they’re a little funky, and they make for a fun toy. What more could you want?
- Neon punch balloons are so outstandingly entertaining that I guarantee all who receive them will be thrilled (parents, on the other hand, might be annoyed…)
- I can’t think of one child who doesn’t love temporary tattoos. It doesn’t even matter the theme because they are all kid-friendly and simple.
Feel free to use your imagination when it comes to handing out candy alternatives – pencils, erasers, crayons, play-do, spider rings, or whistles. I remember one of my neighbors always gave out little stuffed animals with a dollar bill pinned to it. Your options are endless and kids will appreciate the thoughtfulness you put into your little gifts. So, have a fabulous Halloween and try not to get tricked when you are handing out treats!