- The Classic Egg Relay – we all remember this fun relay, carrying our egg on a spoon as we hurriedly shuffle to hand it off.
- Printable Easter Games – rainy days occur in the spring time, so if outdoor games are cancelled, go ahead and print out some Easter indoor games like Bingo, Easter Trivia, and Rhyme Time.
- Egg Scramble – Disney described the rules to this awesome game of tag
- Carrot Hunt – The Easter Bunny was out hiding eggs all night, but now that he is home, he can’t find his breakfast carrots! Have the kids look for them because he’s getting hungry! Afterwards, the kids will enjoy munching on their found carrots with yummy dip
- Bunny Hop – Have the bunnies hop around in a game played just like musical chairs
- Pin the Tale on the Bunny – purely traditional, but a total must have.
- Easter Egg Bocce – playing with dyed hardboiled eggs (but leave one white), see which child can roll their colored egg the closest to the white egg. See real bocce rules to make it more of a challenge for older kids.
With these Easter Party Game ideas, your party will be jumping with excitement in no time! Happy Easter!