Having a checklist can make planning any party go so much smoother. To help make your Christmas party planning easy here is a Christmas Party Checklist for you.
- Invite your guests. You should send out invitations a few weeks in advance. You can make your own or there are some great custom Christmas party invitations from Tiny Prints.
- Plan your menu. What are the traditional items that you family serves for Christmas? For many families the main focus is on a turkey or ham. Other families take a less traditional route. Don’t feel like you have to do all the cooking alone either. Ask everyone to bring their favorite dish or check out these Holiday party appetizers that will make your mouth water. Remember that it is better to have too much food than not enough.
- Christmas Carols. Everyone loves a good sing along. Get some Christmas Carol songbooks and pass them around at the party. For extra fun, assign each person a day in the 12 Days of Christmas and see how creative they get with their part.
- Order Christmas Party Supplies. There are so many great themes this year from the whimsical and funny to the elegant and beautiful. Don’t forget to add tablecovers, napkins, and utensils.
- Christmas Party Games. It can be tough for kids to wait for the meal to be ready, eat, and then finally get to the present opening. Have some printable kid’s Christmas party games ready for them to play.
Have fun planning your party with this Christmas party checklist. Merry Christmas!